Beware of phishing bank websites. There are many people already fallen into the trap by revealing their bank details and losing money in the process. There are many phishing method that scammers used for examples through social media, chats app, emails and many other platform available today.
Here is an example of a link that is mimicking the actual bank website and once detail information been entered, it is assured that the information goes straight to the scammers computer and immediately, bank account is being logged in and money siphon out from the bank account.
How to avoid such phishing websites?
- always be aware of the website address.
- do not click or open any links sent to social accounts like facebook, instagram, etc.
- do not click or open any links sent to chats application like whatsapp, line, telegram, etc.
- do not click or open any links in emails.
- always check who sent the links or ask why was the link is sent in these media.
Rule of thumb.
DO NOT OPEN ANY LINKS THAT YOU ARE NOT SURE OF!