Earlier, I ordered 10 pieces of ayam berempah (uncooked marinated) for RM35 and noted that maybe I am able to Home Marinate Ayam Berempah myself and so I did, as at today, I marinated my 2nd batch of ayam berempah. The 1st was a bit dryer and 2nd batch, I did it slightly watery (less dry).
- curry powder (for meat) – main.
- tumeric powder (kunyit) – main.
- cumin powder (jintan putih).
- coriander powder (ketumbar).
- fennel powder (jintan putih).
- chili powder or paste (optional).
- flour – main.
- cornflour – main.
- white soy sauce.
- pinch of salt.
- mix all powder together in a bowl.
- then, mix all blended ingredients together with the powder.
- add the egg.
- add water (less for dry type, more water for watery type).
- Fridge for 1 to 2 hours.
To cook it, either deep fry or air fry it.
Above image shows air fried and dry type.
Eat with rice and fried egg.