I am trying my hands on homemade pork burger. I love burgers especially chicken and pork burgers so I really wanted to try marinating and cooking the burger myself. Although I do not have a grill at home, I would cook it with normal pan instead. Today, I found some minced meat in my fridge and start to marinate it and made myself some delicious pork burgers.
- white soy sauce.
- dark soy sauce (a bit).
- HP sauce (bought from supermarket).
- black pepper.
- egg (depending how much meat).
- pinch of salt.
- Chinese wine (optional).
- black vinegar (optional).
Just mixed all ingredients together in the minced pork and fridge for 1 to 2 hours. Actually, the marinated minced pork can be kept in the freezer if it cannot consume in 1 go.
- add vegetable oil or butter onto pan.
- add marinated minced meat.
- add white pepper to taste.
- add little bit of salt.
- fry until cook.
- toast the burger bun (add butter or margarine).
then add cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, fried egg, onions, vegetable and chili sauce. Commercially available burger buns are a bit small in size so I need at least 2 to 3 burgers to satisfy my crave.