Earlier, I ordered 10 pieces of ayam berempah (uncooked marinated) for RM35 and noted that maybe I am able to Home Marinate Ayam Berempah myself and so I did, as at today, I marinated my 2nd batch of ayam berempah. The 1st was a bit dryer and 2nd batch, I did it slightly watery (less dry).
- curry powder (for meat) – main.
- tumeric powder (kunyit) – main.
- cumin powder (jintan putih).
- coriander powder (ketumbar).
- fennel powder (jintan putih).
- chili powder or paste (optional).
- flour – main.
- cornflour – main.
- white soy sauce.
- pinch of salt.
- mix all powder together in a bowl.
- then, mix all blended ingredients together with the powder.
- add the egg.
- add water (less for dry type, more water for watery type).
- Fridge for 1 to 2 hours.
To cook it, either deep fry or air fry it.
Above image shows air fried and dry type.
Eat with rice and fried egg.
Simple home cooked curry pork dish.
Home made pork burger.
One thought on “Home Marinate Ayam Berempah”