Marinate Chicken :
- Chicken chopped into small pieces and marinate with
- oyster sauce
- light soy sauce
- abalone sauce (optional)
- bit of sugar
- sesame oil
- ginger slice
- chicken powder (optional)
- dark soy sauce
- then fridge or rest for 1 to 2 hours before cook
Add Chinese sausage and salted fish
- soak Chinese sausage with hot water for 10 mins and then peel off the outer layer
- stir fry the salted fish till fragrant.
- rinse rice and place it in the claypot (low-heat as to not overcook the rice until burn)
- add a bit of oil to cook
- once steam is developing, add the above ingredients into the pot and spread evenly
- add salted fish (extra)
- Sprinkler the chopped garlics onto the surface
- add some oil to the side of claypot cover.
- cook till hear cracking sound from inside the pot
- add dark soy sauce and chopped onion leaves after cooking (before serving).
Note: Cooked – chicken turn slightly brownish and ensure meats are cooked.